Thursday, September 15, 2011

Question about TPT and Teachers Notebook...

I'm wondering if you can help me out...

I have some items that I have created that I would love to share with you...
but the terms of use for graphics on this items don't allow me just to give them away,
so I've been thinking about selling them on Teachers Pay Teachers or Teachers Notebook,  
but I don't know what one is better...

Anyone have experience with either website?  Prefer one over the other?  Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

  1. I like Teachers Notebook because the teacher/ creator gets to keep all the profits from the sale. You pay a start up cost but I don't think it is expensive and you get it back right away.

    I have a TPT store and I hate that when I post am item for a dollar I only get .30 cents. :(

    Ms. M
    Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete