Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Instagram!

Ah, can you believe it's the middle of August already!?  I know some of you have 
already started school!  We have meetings next week and kids come a week 
from Monday, so I'm busy decorating the room and writing the 
little ones' names 500 times! :)

I moved rooms this summer and can't wait to show you where I am now!
But, you'll have to wait until next week when it is all done.

In the meantime, I recently joined in on the Instagram craze.
I love it!  It's so easy to snap a picture and post it and 
it's so fun to look at everyone's ideas!

Follow me on Instagram here!

Here are a few sneak peak pictures of 
my classroom that I posted on Instagram...





It's coming together!

Also, head over to Lacey's new blog, The Fabulous Life of an Elementary Teacher 
and enter all of her amazing giveaways!  You can win something from my TPT store!



No comments:

Post a Comment