Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back 2 School Sale!


Thanks to The 3AM Teacher for the cute button!

It's here!  The big Back 2 School Sale on Teachers Pay Teachers!  I've been adding items to my wishlist, waiting for it to be here! :)

Here are a few things that I plan on purchasing:


These cute centers from Miss Kindergarten.
I just think they look adorable and perfect for my kinders at the beginning of the year.


I am looking for a few different homework sheets this year, so this would be perfect!


It looks like a great addition to our 
math curriculum and so fun! 

What's in your cart?

Everything in my TpT store is on sale!  
Use BTS13 for a total of 28% off my products.

Here are a few of my favorites from my store:
(click on the picture to take you to my store)


These are probably my favorite centers of the year!  The kids love these!


I just hung these up in my own classroom 
and love the look of them!  They are great 
as posters or to use during instruction.


Speaking of chevron...
I organized my classroom with these labels this year.  I sell both Editable labels and Supply Labels that are ready to go for you!

I also have some great Calendar Cards (bees, apples, birds) and other great centers to use in your classroom!

Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment