Sunday, July 21, 2013

ABC...123...Dr. Seuss

When I began teaching kindergarten last year, my wonderful mentors handed me a 
box of alphabet and number books and explained what they had done for years.

Each week, our school sends home one alphabet book and one number 
book with each student.  They can read these books at home with
their parents and practice what they are learning at school.  It's great!

I found these cute Dr. Seuss bags at Target and the cute little tags too!
Perfect for reading bags!



 I numbered the tags with stickers.


Printed out some instructions of what they can do with the books 
and when to return them to school.  Then, I glued it on the back of the tags.


Laminated them and wha-la!, my bucket of books is ready for the new year!


These bags would be great for library books, special journals that get sent home 
for the week or even storage for center/learning activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment