Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Riddle a Day in May!

My class has been having so much fun with "A Riddle A Day In May!"

They definitely don't let me forget to read the riddle of the day each morning and 
they are begging to extend the riddle a day into June. :)

Each morning I read the riddle to my class.
They have the whole day to think about their answer.
But...their answer must be in the bucket by the end of the day.
No sharing answers or giving clues. :)
Then at the end of the day I give them the answer and anyone who is right gets a piece of candy.


Then, we write the riddle and the answer in our books.
Good practice for handwriting and remembering those question marks!


*Edited 4/11/13- I recently made this into a pack on TPT! Click on the picture below to find all the fun!*


1 comment:

  1. Love this idea. We don't finish school until the end of June, so I think I may use this idea to brighten up the last month of school.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete