Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine's Day Goodies and a Freebie

Yay!  So excited that Valentine's Day is this week!
It is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate at school.

Since my kiddos are only at school Monday, Wednesday and Friday,
we are having our party on Wednesday afternoon.  Should be fun!

Also, because my class is a 3 day class, we aren't celebrating 100 day
yet, so I have the whole week to focus on hearts and love! :)

On Friday, we painted symmetrical hearts.  They turned out adorable!
Our room was quite a mess, but boy did the kids have fun. 

This week, we'll be playing I Have, Who Has with our Sight Words.  
Click HERE to purchase from my tpt store.


And practicing number words, ordering teen numbers, counting tally marks, 
placing numbers before and after and practicing simple addition with my Math Centers.


And even though I don't teach 4th grade anymore, 
it still has part of my heart, so I made a I Have, Who Has game 
for multiplying.  My 4th graders would have loved this!



And now for the FREEBIE!
Click HERE for this lovely worksheet!


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment